Monday, October 20, 2008

My new found love with scrapbooking!

I have discovered DIGITAL scrapbooking!! I know it has been around for awhile now, but I have just recently started using it and I love it. I have made some cute pages, cards, calendars, and blog layouts so far. I think it is fun to create these things using all the cute digital scrapbooking kits, papers, and embellishments. Fun! I thought I would share some awesome digital scrapbooking sites that I have found:

Scrapblog

Free Digital Scrapbooking

Shabby Princess

The "Kreative Karma"

DigiFree

Digital Scrapbook Place

I know there are other great sites, but I haven't found them yet!

2 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Hi SITSta! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yours is pretty!

- Margaret

Meaghan said...

Love the idea of your blog, sisters..thats great.

Have you entered my giveaway yet? I just opened an online coffee shop and to celebrate im giving away 1lb bag of coffee every Friday in October.

Stop by and enter: www.getthebean.blogspot.com