Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chore Chart

When I was looking at Tip Junkie the other day, there was a post all about chore charts. INSPIRATION - my family could use a chore chart to help us stay organized. This is the chore chart that I made. Addi is very excited to stick the chores that she did in the finished pocket. And when she has five chores in the finished pocket, she gets a special treat. I am not sure what yet, but I will think of something. Cam is excited too, she just can't voice it yet :) Now let's see how long we actually use the chore chart!



Switch the days out depending on what day it is

I put everyone's name at the top and then put the different chores on with velcro

All the finished chores are put in the cute finished chore pockets

1 comment:

Mandy and Glen Lindstrom said...

great idea! I love the way you used the pockets.