Sunday, July 27, 2008

What we are all about!

I realized that we started this blog, but didn't even introduce ourselves. So I wanted to tell you a little about ourselves and what we are about.

My name is Katie and I am new to the blogging world. My sister-in-law actually started my personal family blog for me. I didn't think I would really get into that much, but I love blogging now. I make sure to take pictures all the time so I can post them on my personal blog. My husband and kids are starting to get use to me bringing out the camera all the time. I live in warm Arizona where my husband is a firefighter. I have two wonderful girls that have loads of energy and always keep me going.

My sister's name is Mandy and she is also new to the blogging world. I got her hooked on it! Mandy is currently living in North Carolina. Her husband is a marine and she has also has two wonderful girls. Mandy is always on the go with her family.

We both really enjoy scrapbooking, making handmade cards, and creating new things. My sister and I would really like to open up our own scrapbooking and craft store. We would love people to come and scrapbook, do crafts, and make new friends while in our store. Well since my sister and I live on the opposite sides of the US, I don't think our store is going to happen any time soon. It is a nice thought though! Since we can't actually open up a real store, we did open up a shop on etsy.com. Go check it out! Our shop and blog are still being updated so please have some patience while we find the best layout that we like and put new products on our shop.

We started a blog so we can share the things that we love doing with you and make some new friends along the way. We hope to be able to inspire you and give you some new ideas like others did for us. So leave comments when you see something that you like and you can even subscribe to our blog to know when we post something new. (I do have to know if you are actually reading our blog!)

Thanks for checking out our new blog!

-Mandy and Katie

No comments: