Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blog Trip - Day 2

Join the Blog Trip!! If you haven't heard about the Blog Trip and want to join us click here for details.



Day two of the blog trip...Welcome to Tucson, AZ and Cape Carteret, NC!!

How Much is Gas?

Katie in Tucson, AZ - I just filled up my gas tank for $3.44/gallon. The price of gas went down a couple of weeks ago in my area from 3.85/gallon. Its so sad, because I thought 3.44/gallon was so cheap!

Amanda in Cape Carteret, NC - The current gas prices here are 3.69/gallon. Maybe I should move to Tucson with Katie. She has the lower gas prices :)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Y've got it made ... $3.79 here! I feel like I have been ripped off everytime I drive by let alone fill up.
Nice to meet another SITSta!

Over The Top Aprons said...

The Blog road trip is a nice opportunity to meet new people. You have a lovely blog. hdavkov

Danyele Easterhaus said...

true! fun idea.

congrats SITS-ta!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
dropping by on the blog trip. Prices of gas is really killing. I do hope that they come up with an affordable alternative to gas.